Stats to help your bet prediction
West Ham has faced a challenging run lately, losing four of their last five matches in all competitions. On the other hand, Olympiacos has also struggled, conceding in four of their last five games.
Despite their recent setbacks, West Ham’s European commitments provide them with opportunities to turn things around. They will face Olympiacos, the team that ended their 17-game unbeaten European streak. David Moyes is eager for a positive result as they prepare for the Premier League match against Nottingham Forest.
Both teams are eyeing Thursday’s clash as crucial for their hopes of advancing in the competition. Olympiacos won 2-1 in the reverse fixture, but West Ham is counting on their home advantage, having won their last home game 3-1 against Arsenal.
– Edson Alvarez and Lucas Paqueta are back for West Ham.
– Kurt Zouma may return from injury.
– Lukasz Fabianski is set to start in goal.
– Olympiacos have a doubt over defender Omar Richards, but otherwise, they have a clean bill of health.
– West Ham’s 17-game unbeaten streak in Europe ended with their defeat in Piraeus.
– West Ham has not kept a clean sheet in their last seven matches.
– Olympiacos has also conceded in four of their last five matches.
Both teams have been scoring consistently, and their defensive issues could lead to a high-scoring game. Expect goals in this match, with both teams finding the back of the net. West Ham’s strong home record and the support of their fans make them a formidable force at the London Stadium.